Pokémon Ultra Sun ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Pokémon Ultra Sun in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have. Another installment of the successful saga of Pokemon video games, one of the titles that has marked a before and after in the world of video games. It is also a saga of exclusive Nintendo games so to enjoy these titles we will have to have a Nintendo console, in this case the Nintendo 3DS or else do it through an emulator of that console as we will explain below, but before that we will explain briefly what is Pokemon Ultra Sun.
Download Pokémon Ultra Sun ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
This is a classic Pokemon game, where we have to choose between the 3 initial Pokemon, and start our adventure in the Alola archipelago, challenge the gym leaders, get all the medals and go to the Pokemon League to proclaim Grand Champion. But be prepared to deal with the Ultra entities, and the mega evolutions. Download Pokémon Ultra Sun ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:. Download Pokémon Ultra Sun ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:.
It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”. We wait until the download of the file is completed. We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading. In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions. To install Pokémon Ultra Sun ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:.
- Once we have downloaded and located the Pokémon Ultra Sun ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it. We will already have Pokémon Ultra Sun ROM available to play.