5/5 - (1 vote) . This is an enhanced version of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon and is the seventh generation Pokémon game. The plot of the game is similar to the original version when the player starts with his mother to move to live on the Melemele Island in Alola (based on Hawaii), where the player will start the journey to become a Pokémon trainer.
But in this part, you will notice the appearance of legendary Pokémon, Nebby in Ultra Sun or Lunala in Ultra Moon, and a Necrozma, who is plotting to fight for all the light in the Alola region. Start the game, you can customize the appearance of your character and then go exploring around. There are many wild Pokémon appearing all over the island where you can catch them. You can also compete against other players to participate in exciting battles. Through each battle your Pokémon will become stronger and stronger, even evolving into a new form. There are several updates regarding the appearance and evolution of some Pokémon including the legendary Pokémon.
AN ACTUAL GYM!
Download Pokemon Ultra Sun ROM For Nintendo 3DS Emulator
You can also move through the islands to collect Totem-sized, allowing you to turn Pokémon into Totem size.
- Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon have been powered up with new additions to the story and features of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.
- The games take place in the Alola region, which is made up of four islands, along with one artificial island. The islands are teeming with Pokémon, including some Alolan variants of familiar Pokémon that were originally discovered in the Kanto region.
- During your adventure, you’ll have multiple run-ins with the troublesome Team Skull, encounter the elusive guardian deities, and unravel a plot surrounding the mysterious Aether Foundation.
- There’s nothing like a return trip to the wonderful, tropical Alola region! A strange pocket of space has been spotted over the Alola region! The Ultra Wormhole is a gateway to other worlds, and occasionally, fearsome Ultra Beasts will emerge from it.
- These powerful creatures are unlike any that you’ve ever seen before. Challenge these incredible Ultra Beasts, and you might even be able to add them to your team.
- Just make sure to bring a few Beast Balls to catch them.
With the help of the Legendary Pokémon Solgaleo or Lunala, you can even travel into the Ultra Wormhole to explore what lies beyond.
- You’ll find more Ultra Beasts within Ultra Space, but you may also encounter Legendary Pokémon such as Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lugia, and others.
- With enough persistence, you could potentially put together an entire team of Legendary Pokémon!
- One Legendary Pokémon that you won’t have to travel to Ultra Space to meet is the mighty Necrozma.
- This imposing Pokémon features heavily in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon’s story, and by playing, you’ll uncover new secrets about Necrozma and the Alola region.
- Necrozma’s power continues to grow when it reveals its alternate forms—Dusk Mane Necrozma appears in Pokémon Ultra Sun while Dawn Wings Necrozma shows up in Pokémon Ultra Moon.
- And just what is Ultra Necrozma? Can this Legendary Pokémon’s power be contained? Perhaps the Ultra Recon Squad will have the answer to that question.
- This group hails from a world that lies beyond an Ultra Wormhole, and they have come to the Alola region to find out more about Necrozma, including how to restore the light that the Legendary Pokémon has stolen from their home.
Ultra Beasts aren’t the only challenge you’ll have while exploring the Alola region.