Polar Air, by Eaton Compressor, backs all of our piston air compressors with the best warranty in the industry – a full 5 years – and it is NOT pro-rated. Make sure to research and ask questions, when comparing warranty information. Be certain, when you buy, that you are getting a FULL warranty. A Pro-Rated warranty means that, the older the compressor gets, the more risk that you may have to pay out of your own pocket, should it need repair.
|Dayton, Toledo, Columbus, Akron, Canton, Findlay, Portsmouth, Cleveland||Pittsburg, Philadelphia, Harrisburg||Wheeling, Charleston, Parkersburg||Detroit, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor||Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, South Bend||Chicago, Springfield, Peoria||Louisville, Lexington,||Nashville, Knoxville, Memphis|
With our warranty, we don’t ask you to buy a service plan, or extended warranty – we just ask that you purchase and use our oil and filters.
Our Air Compressor Pump
- This ensures the correct oil and filters to keep your piston air compressor running for years to come.
- Our trained service and support team is ready to assist you, if you ever need them and we carry a full line of air compressor replacement parts.
- A noise-suppression device was first developed, by Polar Air engineers, after feedback from our customers revealed a significant number of complaints, regarding the extreme noise levels of many of our competitors.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA, our Whisper Series Quiet Air Compressors reduce stationary compressor DBA ratings by as much as 25%.
- In an industrial environment, stationary air compressors typically require the added expense of the building or structure to isolate the air compressor and reduce noise in the work environment.
The Whisper Series Quiet Air Compressors solves this problem.
The Whisper Series Quiet air Compressors can be installed and operated in any environment, eliminating the need for costly and often inadequate buildings or structures to house the air compressor.