This power inverter lets you run power tools, small appliances and electronics during a camping trip, roadside stop or power outage by using your vehicle's battery. This power inverter features a high surge capacity for products that require power up to 4000 watts to start and an LED readout to monitor amps and voltage.
- High surge capacity for products that require power up to 4000 watts to start
- Continuous power up to 2000 watts
- Protection from low/high voltage, high temperatures, high currents
- Modified sine wave for up to 87% efficiency
- 3 120v AC outlets
- 2.1 amp USB port - compatible with all smartphones and tablets
- Short circuit and overload protection
- LED indicator light
Owner's Manual & Safety Instructions (PDF)
- Not for marine use. Use only with 12v deep cycle lead-acid batteries rated for RV use. To preserve battery life do not discharge battery below 50% charged state. To maintain 50% charged state start the vehicle's engine every 30 to 60 minutes and let it run for at least 10 minutes to recharge battery.