Why Should You Choose PVC Liner Panels & Wall Forms?
Produced by Palram for more than 50 years, AG-TUF corrugated PVC liner panels are used to clad the interiors of agricultural and light industrial structures around the world. From hog barns and dairy sheds to poultry farms and fertilizer storage facilities, our panels hold up in places where other products don’t. In addition to AG-TUF for interior cladding, AG-TUF UV is available for outdoor applications and corrosive environments. Resistant to harsh chemicals, our panels can be frequently cleaned to facilitate maximum sanitary maintenance without premature wear and tear.
AG-TUF panels are also easy to install and maintain while preserving an attractive glossy appearance for years. Attractive high-gloss white finish. Excellent chemical resistance. Fire and impact resistant. Easy cleaning and maintenance using conventional pressure washing equipment. Economical alternative to metal. Excellent light reflectance. Does not rust or corrode.
- Resists scuffing and scratching. Hog, dairy, and poultry shelters.
- Salt and fertilizer storage. Aquaculture farms.
- Kennels and stables. Car and truck washes.
- Factories and light industrial buildings.
- Chemical, impact, and moisture resistant, PVC wall and ceiling liner panels are a cost-effective alternative to conventional drywall or metal panels.
- PVC liner panels are light in weight, making them easy to handle and use.
- In addition, PVC panels require no special tools or training to install.
- PVC wall and ceiling liner panels are perfect for the most demanding agricultural, industrial, and commercial environments.
- PVC concrete wall forms create an extremely durable barrier that is thermal efficient and highly resilient in storm-prone areas.
- These ‘stay-in-place’ concrete form systems are easy to assemble and install, simple to maintain, and will not rot, rust, or corrode over time.
- Concrete PVC wall forms are a great building option for the construction of buildings such as vehicle washes, laboratories, food processing, cleanrooms, health facilities, and residential basements.
- Durable and easy to install, Agrilite™ PVC corrugated liner panels are strong, high-impact panels that naturally resist marking, scratching, and chemicals.
- Available in a Greca or 9” profile, these lightweight corrugated panels are easy to handle and require no special equipment for installation.
- Agrilite™ corrugated panels can be cut using basic woodworking tools and are easy to clean with conventional spray equipment.
- Owners of agricultural and industrial buildings regularly choose the virtually indestructible Agrilite™ PVC corrugated liner panels for its remarkable durability, ease of installation, and outstanding versatility.
- EZ Liner™ by EZ PVC is an all-weather interlocking system that allows for panel contraction and expansion due to temperature fluctuations.
- Wherever you need a smooth finish that is easy-to-clean, low-maintenance, hygienic and/or abuse resistant, the EZ Liner™ wall and ceiling liner panel is the answer.
- Designed to meet the most demanding expectations, these PVC liner panels meet all FDA (USA) and CFIA (Canada) requirements and are ideal for indoor applications that require stringent hygiene levels.
- Stocked in white, EZ Liner™ panels are highly recommended for all agricultural, industrial, commercial, and residential interior applications.
- Additional custom colors are available.
- An upcharge and/or longer lead time may apply.
- EZ Forms revolutionary concrete wall-forming system is easier to assemble because the forms and spacers snap together horizontally.
- This snap connection effectively eliminates water leakage problems.
- No double webs with this system! These stay-in-place forms are made from an extruded PVC material that is .100” thick and extremely durable.
- The system’s innovative nine-inch-wide (9”) form pieces accommodate vertical rebar placement spacing of eighteen inches (18”) perfectly.