How was the model created?
Introducing The ePyramid Model, our online training program for the early childhood workforce. Learn how to enhance social-emotional development in young children, without ever leaving the classroom.
ePyramid Leader Guides
We created these online courses that make new-hire and recurrent training for your staff easier. Like all our work, the courses are evidence-based and promote nurturing relationships between staff and children.
Several ePyramid Module courses are available:
Each of our courses are on-demand so your workforce learns at their pace.
- For more information about the content of each module, [email protected] or call 406-698-5231.
- We are now offering the option to have individuals join a cohort to receive 9 distance coaching sessions to support application and implementation of the ePyramid practices.
- For $329 you will receive the training package of your choice with connected cohort coaching.
- We answer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the ePyramid and Cohort Coaching here.
- To sign up for cohort coaching, contact [email protected] or call 406-698-5231.
Cohort Coaching Available for all Packages!
Preschool Leader Handbook PDFInfant/Toddler Leader Handbook PDFBirth to 5 Leader Handbook PDFCulturally Responsive Practices Leader Handbook PDF. This course is 18 contact hours. Content Includes:. Understanding the importance of social emotional development and how it unfolds during the infant and toddler years. What is social emotional development?
Considering the foundational nature of early relationship experiences. Forming and maintaining relationships with your young children, families and co-workers. Identifying responsive care giving strategies adults can use to support infants and toddlers. Content Includes:. Identifying ways a high-quality supportive environment can promote social emotional development in infants and toddlers. Exploring how the environment can help provide support and prevent challenging behavior.
Targeted strategies to enhance social emotional well-being of infants and toddlers. Understanding the positive impact of responsive caregiving routines and well-designed learning environments.
Content Includes:. Overview of Positive Behavior Supports.