Global | English. Low VoltagePower T&DInstruments & MetersBuildingNew EnergyAutomation.
Switch Disconnector, Fuse-switch Disconnector, Changeover Switch. Fuses, Travel Switches, Universal Changeover Switches, Connection Terminals.
CHINT Single phase electricity meter, which is small size and high accuracy in measurement, it applied to rural and urban users' active energy measurement.
Meter with wide operating temperature range.
Meter divided into prepayment and post payment. The product functions include large LCD display, infrared, RS485, PLC/RF,/GPRS communication, multi rate measurement, maximum demand, load profile, event record, power quality, load control, anti-tamper etc.
Communication conform DLMS protocol. How to select that which communcation is suit for us?
It needs to be selected according to rural or urban, building type, power cable quality, surrounding environment and other factors.
If need, we can help you to choice products, communcation mode, and detail solution. Your select product according insatllation mode, pre-paid or post-paid, and other detail function and requirement .
How to select that which communcation is suit for us? It needs to be selected according to rural or urban, building type, power cable quality, surrounding environment and other factors.
If need, we can help you to choice products, communcation mode, and detail solution.
CHINT Electric Co., Ltd. Zhejiang CHINT Cable Co., Ltd. NOARK Electric . Shanghai Electrical Apparatus Research Institute Group Co., Ltd.
The Difference Between Single & Three Phase
Shanghai Xinhua Control Technology (Group) Co., Ltd. ZHEJIANG CHINT NEW ENERGY DEVELOPMENT CO LTD . Shanghai Simbatt . CHINT Network Technology Co., Ltd. Privacy Statement . Email: [email protected] ZHEJIANG ICP RECORD NO. Stephen P Wales have been supplying meters to the electrical wholesale industry for over 30 years and with the cost of electricity rising and an ever increasing pressure to save energy, the demand for electrical metering has never been higher.Our new 'What you need to know' series aims to share some general metering tips, helping you talk to your customers about metering with confidence.
We start with Single Phase Meters, probably the most common type of electric meter, present in almost every home in the UK.
Electrical metering only applies to Alternating Current (AC) power supplies. With AC power, the flow of electricity is constantly changing directions delivering consistent peaks and dips in voltage, (see image 1 below). These peaks and dips are sufficient for a residential application but for commercial or industrial applications, a more consistent supply is required.
- Single Phase meters, frequently referred to as credit meters, check meters and kWh meters, are available in 4 common types: .
- The Measuring Instruments Directive (MID) replaced OFGEM in November 2016 as the standard electrical billing meters should be built to.
- Not every application requires MID approval, but if a meter is used to charge a consumer for their electrical consumption, it must be MID approved.
- All MID meters are clearly marked with three identifiers (see example below):.
Types of Single Phase Meter
CE marking - standing for "Conformité Européene" which literally means "European Conformity". M** reference - "**" is replaced by two numbers, indicating the year of certification, so M18 would show the meter was certified in 2018. Four Digit Number - this refers to the external organisation that certified the instrument. Example MID marking.
Every electric meter will have a maximum current or load that can be passed through the meter safely. Most residential meters, (surface, smart or prepayment), will be rated at 100 Amp, but will still measure accurately at much lower levels.
- These meters have two or more registers for recording how much energy has been consumed at different times of day.
- This is to support tariffs such as Economy 7, where the charge for electricity is less between midnight and 7am.
- This is designed to encourage consumption at times where there is low demand and so there is a surplus of energy in the grid.
MID - What It Is & Where It Applies
These meters measure energy flowing in both directions, typically to support renewable applications. For example, if someone is generating their own electricity with a wind turbine, they may need to import energy from the grid on days with little or no wind, but on days with lots of wind, they will likely have a surplus which can be exported back to the grid.
While single phase meters generally need to be read manually to see how much has been consumed, many allow for data to be exported, allowing remote access to readings.
- Mbus and Modbus are two common communication protocols allowing multiple electrical parameters to be read remotely.
- Most manufacturer's will make their meters available in all of these output types, allowing integration with a wide range of external systems.
- Lot of satisfied buyers.
- This is rated current and it has a lcd display.
- The Lcd display is 5+1 meters and shows the total power consumption.
- Good investment for the long term.
The Jeankak Single Phase Electric Meter is capable of outshining several other meters featured in this list in overall features for the price point. The jeankak single phaseelectric meter can directly and accurately measure active energy of the energy consumption. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. And, it has good anti-electromagnetic interference, low power consumption, high precision, high overload, high stability, anti electricity-stolen and a long life.
The meter is 7+1 digits meter shows the total power consumption. Lastly, the jeankak singlephase electricmeter is suitable for the measurement of rated frequency of 50 hz single-phase ac active electricity, etc.
- It features high reliability, small volume, light weight, beautiful appearance, advanced technology, etc.
- It has an LCD display and it is lightweight.
- Good brand reputation.
Import & Export
We would, of course, be remiss if we didn’t mention Cetpmc Single Phase Electric Meter for daily purpose. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Further, the meter has a lcd display and it is suitable for power supply. When it comes to searching for an optimal meter, the cetpmc single phase electric meter is definitely your first choice.
- Delivers what they promise.
- Good investment for the long term.
The Zylm5252 Single Phase Electric Meter‘s high-end materials make sure that it ages well with use. Also, it has the characteristics of high reliability, small size, light weight, beautiful appearance, advanced technology, 35mmdin standard rail installation, etc. Zylm5252 offers a variety of meters for personal choice and yet maintains quality in all the variants. Most importantly, the zylm5252 single phase electric meter has good anti-electromagnetic interference, low power consumption, high precision, high overload, high stability, anti-theft.
- Good brand reputation.
- One of the newcomers and featured product.