◊ Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) is a 0% APR payment option available to select at checkout for certain Apple products purchased at Apple Store locations, apple.com, the Apple Store app, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE, and is subject to credit approval and credit limit.
Data transfer and charging other devices
- See https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211204 for more information about eligible products.
- Variable APRs for Apple Card other than ACMI range from 11.24% to 22.24% based on creditworthiness.
For iOS devices with 30-pin Dock connectors
- Rates as of April 1, 2022. If you choose the pay-in-full or one-time-payment option for an ACMI eligible purchase instead of choosing ACMI as the payment option at checkout, that purchase will be subject to the variable APR assigned to your Apple Card.
- Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI and are subject to your card’s variable APR.
See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information.
- ACMI is not available for purchases made online at the following special stores: Apple Employee Purchase Plan; participating corporate Employee Purchase Programs; Apple at Work for small businesses; Government, and Veterans and Military Purchase Programs, or on refurbished devices.
- iPhone activation required on iPhone purchases made at an Apple Store with one of these national carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, or T-Mobile.
- * Monthly pricing is available when you select Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) as payment type at checkout at Apple, and is subject to credit approval and credit limit.
- Financing terms vary by product.
- Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI and are subject to your card’s variable APR. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information.
ACMI is not available for purchases made online at special storefronts. The last month’s payment for each product will be the product’s purchase price, less all other payments at the monthly payment amount.
Charge your iOS device while it's connected to a display
To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Update to the latest version by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
Tap Download and Install. Available for qualifying applicants in the United States.
If you see video but can't hear audio
Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch. I work from home 25-75% of the time. I would drag the docking station home with me to be able to drive 2 monitors off the work laptop.
If an app doesn't display video or play audio
I finally decided to see if the laptop could drive 2 monitors without the docking station. It has an HDMI and a Display Port.
If an alert says that an HDCP-compatible device is required
So all I needed to do is get Display port to VGA and I was good. The laptop recognized the VGA monitor through the adaptor and I was up and running with no Docking station. Way more convenient for my home office to not need the bulky docking station to drive 2 monitors when working.
If you need help with other issues
- The USB-C to USB Adapter connects a Mac that has a Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) or USB-C port to a device that uses a USB-A cable.
- To connect an iPad Pro or iPad Air with USB-C to the USB-A port on a Mac, use a third-party cable such as the mophie USB-A Cable with USB-C Connector.
- Use the USB-A port of this adapter with flash drives, cameras, USB hubs, and other devices that connect to USB-A for data transfer or charging.
- It supports data-transfer speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.1 Gen 1).
For example, you can connect the Apple Lightning to USB Cable to this port to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Or use the Apple USB-C to Lightning cable to connect your iOS device without an adapter. This adapter requires no power to operate, but devices that you plug into it might draw power from your Mac.
To connect to USB-A devices and charge your MacBook at the same time, you can use the Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter or Apple USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter, which also provides a USB-C port for charging.