Attached below is an official driver version 6.0.102.0078 for Creative's Sound Blaster Z series. Works with Z, Zx, ZxR and Z SE. Still not listed on their website, but the release notes as follows:Fixes:* On some system, encoder no audio while using External Dolby Digital decoder.* With Windows 11, toggling direct mode some times will cause distortion or no sound.In addition, a new version of Sound Blaster Command is also available:http://files.creative.com/creative/../release/CreativeSBCommandSetup_3.5.06.00.exeVersion 22.214.171.124,* Better handling of Direct Mode in Windows 11 for AE series and Z series.
If you use Sound Blaster Z as your gaming sound card, you may want to update your Sound Blaster Z driver to win best game performance.
- Here’re 2 options for you to download the latest Sound Blaster Z driver:.
Option 1 – Manually – Some computer skills, patience, and time are required to play around with your sound card driver this way.
- Because you have to find the exactly correct driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended)– This is the quickest and easiest option.
- It’s all done with just a few mouse clicks – super easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
You can choose to download the latest Sound Blaster Z Driver from Sound Blaster Z sound card manufacturer — CREATIVE’s official website.
- 1) Go to Creative Product Support Center.
2) Click Sound Blaster.
- 3) Click click here as Sound Blaster Z isn’t listed.
4) Select Z-Series on left pane.
Then click Sound Blaster Z on middle pane and click Next.
5) Find Sound Blaster Z-Series Software under Driver category.
Then click Download to get the latest Sound Blaster Z Driver.
Show: Full Specs/Additional configurations
If you are not confident working with drivers manually or you don’t have enough time, we recommend you do it automatically withDriver Easy.
- Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it.
You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
- 1)Downloadand install Driver Easy.
Then run it on your Windows.
- 2) ClickScan Now.
It will quickly detect all drivers problems of your computer.
- Your Sound Blaster Z driver is no exception.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged Sound Blaster Z driver to automatically download and install the correct version of that driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
- Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
(This requires the Pro versionwhich comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.
You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.).
Note: After updating your sound card driver, please restart your computer to make the new driver take effect.
1 x 3.5 mm jack
Max Channel Output
- 5.1 Channels
- SBX Pro Studio
- Scout Mode
- DTS Connect Encoding
- Dolby Digital Technology
- Beamforming: Yes
- Microphone Type: Dual-array Noise Canceling Condenser
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -37dB
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Sound Blaster Beamforming Microphone
- ASIO 2.0
Sound Blaster ZxRSB1510(main card) + SB1510A(daughterboard)
Sound Blaster ZxSB1506
Sound Blaster Z (bulk/online)SB1502
Sound Blaster Z SB1500