The best website for free high-quality Tamil fonts, with 16 free Tamil fonts for immediate download, and ➔ 23 professional Tamil fonts for the best price on the Web. Adhawin-Tamil2 StylesHideShow.
26 Free Tamil Typewriter Fonts
Scribe Tamil10HideShow. WebTamil NormalHideShow. Tamilweb PlainBetaHideShow.
16 Free Tamil Fonts
Please note: If you want to create professional printout, you should consider a commercial font.
Free fonts often have not all characters and signs, and have no kerning pairs (Avenue ↔ A venue, Tea ↔ T ea). Check it for free with Typograph.
Shree Tamil 0802 Bold. Shree Tamil 1330 Family.
Download Tamil Unicode Fonts for FREE
Shree Tamil 0804 Regular. Shree Tamil 0815 Family. Shree Tamil 0804 Family.
Shree Tamil 3900. Shree Tamil 3901. Shree Tamil 3902. Shree Tamil 3903. Shree Tamil 3904.
Shree Tamil 3905. Shree Tamil 3906. Shree Tamil 3907. Shree Tamil 3908. Shree Tamil 3909. Best price value packs. Latha Family - Tamil fonts. Sorted by family.
- Latha Family - Tamil fonts. Related and similar fonts.
- Kohinoor Devanagari.
- Discover a huge collection of fonts and hand-reviewed graphic assets.
- All the Fonts you need and many other design elements, are available for a monthly subscription by subscribing to Envato Elements.
- The subscription costs $16.50 per month and gives you unlimited access to a massive and growing library of 1,500,000+ items that can be downloaded as often as you need (stock photos too)!
- Tamil (தமிழ்) is the Tamil ethnic group's native language, and it is an official language in Sri Lanka, Singapore, and India's Tamil Nadu province.
Tamil Unicode Fonts
- It was the first language, even before Sanskrit, to be designated as one of India's six Classical Languages in 2004.
- The Tamil script is one of many scripts originating from the ancient Brahmi system, is used to write Tamil.
It is classified as an abugida, which means that it is not written with full vowels, unlike Greek or Latin alphabets.
Tamil's 18 consonants are written in their entirety, while diacritics express vowels that change the consonant letter.