Do you want to type in the Google input Tamil language? Are you having trouble typing in the Tamil language?
Don't worry; you can Download Google Input Tools Tamil offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Windows XP. Get Google Input Tool Tamil Offline Installer on your computer and type in Google Tamil Unicode.
- Google Input tools Tamil offline is a free software extension that lets you type text in the Tamil language with the virtual keyboard, similar to typeshala.
- Google Input Tamil works on all devices to access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube.
- Google Tamil Typing works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
- Google Input Tamil for Windows is an input form editor that allows users to type letters using the English QWERTY keyboard.
- Users can type a word using Latin characters, and Google Input Software will convert the terms to its native Tamil script.
What is Google Input Tools Tamil?
Google Tamil Unicode software includes Text transliteration, Google IME, and on-screen keyboards.
Google Input Tools Chrome extension enables users to use input tools on all Chrome web pages. Click on the Extension icon to use an input tool.
Pick the appropriate input method in the drop-down menu that shows up.
Once an input device is on, the extension button becomes a completely colored icon.
The button is in grey when an input device is off. Clicking on "Delete" will turn off an input device.
How To Setup Tamil TypingSoftware:
To turn on / off, you can also press the selected input devices.
Click Start Menu and Navigate to control Panel
Then, click on the Change Keyboard or Other Input Methods
Click on the Change Keyboard options
Then, click on ADD Button in Text Services and InputLanguages Window
Now, search for the Tamil Language in Add Input Languagewindow. Here, you can see several regional languages to choose from
Now, Select Tamil Indic Input IME 1 [V5.0]
Then Click OK button, Then Apply and Click OK
Now Click on EN Button (language Bar in Windows)
Select Tamil India option in Language Bar. Else make use ofShortcut Key (Alt + Shift) to switch from other languages.
After Choosing Tamil, you will find little window – top ofdata and time display
Now, you can click on the Keyboard option, select choice of keywords and continue Type in Tamil. You can make use of Tamil Keyboard layout in keyboard option.