- Teracopy For Mac Free Download
- Teracopy Equivalent For Mac
- Teracopy For Mac X Os 10.7.5
- What Is Teracopy
TeraCopy Pro v3.6 Multilingual 7 MB Language: Multilanguage
- TeraCopy will copy files and calculate their checksums on the fly. These checksums could be used later to verify the integrity of copied files or save as a checksum file like.md5 or.sha. Click on the Interactive button to choose what TeraCopy should do in a case of filename collision - skip all files / overwrite all / etc.
- Official site of TeraCopy for Mac, a free utility designed to copy files faster and more secure. It can verify copied files to ensure they are identical. It skips bad files during copy, not terminating the entire transfer. Hey guys I was wondering if Tera will ever come out for the mac.
TeraCopy is a utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. Can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparsion. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual.
TeraCopy for Mac. Community Forums. TeraCopy for Windows. TeraCopy for Mac OS X. My Tickets; Sign in / Sign up; How can we help you today? Go ahead and ask us anything. Getting Started 7 articles. TeraCopy for Windows 17 articles.
Teracopy For Mac Free Download
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
– Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
– Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
– Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
– Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
– Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
– Full Unicode support.
– You can also buy a Pro version of the program that lets you do the following:
– Copy/move to favorite folders.
– Select files with the same extension/same folder.
– Remove selected files from the copy queue.
– Get free updates and priority support.
– More features coming soon!
Exclude specific files or folders.
Warn about FAT32 4GB file size limit.
Handle reparse points correctly.
Handle long paths (over 255 chars) correctly.
Warn when Explorer passes the cropped path to TeraCopy.
Context menu for menu items with long paths.
Check free space in the background.
A few UI fixes.
Teracopy Equivalent For Mac
TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
Teracopy For Mac X Os 10.7.5
- Copy files fasterTeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce the seek times. Asynchronous copying speeds up the file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfer activities
- Pause the copy process at any time in order to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recoveryIn case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try several times to recover and, in the worse case scenario, will simply skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file listTeraCopy shows the failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files.
- Shell integrationTeraCopy can completely replace the Explorer copy and move functions, in turn enabling you to work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
Description taken directly from codesector.com
What Is Teracopy
Credit for Launcher goes to cameyo.com