If you want to combine two photos into one, you can do it online or use an app. It’s not easy to find a trusted online service or app. But don’t worry. After trying some online services and app services, we’ve found out the trusted services for you to combine two images.
Choose one of the ways below as you like:. There are many available online services for you to combine two photos. Here we’ll introduce a free online photo editor. It’s Fotor.com. With the easy-to-use interface, Fotor allows you to combine two photos easily with just a few clicks.
LiveCollage – Collage Maker & Photo Editor
- If you have no idea what services you can use, you can try Fotor.
- It has the free version. You can combine photos with the free version and won’t lose any money.
- Here’s how to use Fotor to combine two photos.
- 1) Go to Fotor.com. To access the edit page, you need to sign up on Fotor then sign in with your account.
- 2) Click Import at the top right corner to import the photos you wish to combine.
- 3) Select the collage type you want in the left pane.
- You can choose to combine the photo horizontally or vertically.
- 4) Resize the combined photo by selecting the pixel from the drop-down list.
- 5) Move the Border Width slider to adjust the border width.
- If you don’t want the border on the photo, you can adjust Border Width to “0”.
- 6) Click Save to save the photo. Fotor only allows you to combine two photos side by side.
If you want one photo is overlaid onto the second photo, you can’t use Fotor. Then you can try to use an app. If you prefer to use an app to edit photos, you can use Movavi Photo Editor. Movavi Photo Editor has a user-friendly interface.
Top 7 Blend Pictures Apps
- No matter what your level of computer skills is.
- In addition, it has many other photo editing features.
- You can use it to edit your photo or add effects you want.
- ) Download and install Movavi Photo Editor on your computer.
- Click here to download Windows version or click here to download MAC version.
3) Click Browser for Images to import the first photo. 4) Click More -> Insert Image in the top toolbar. 5) Click Paste an Image in the right pane, then select the second photo. After that, you’ll see the second photo is overlaid onto the first photo.
6) Drag the photo up or down to stack pictures vertically. Or drag the photo left or right to stack pictures side horizontally. 7) Resize the combined photo by dragging the appropriate corners of the dotted line frame.
- Hopefully you find the above tips helpful.
- If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.
- Install a blending photo app on your mobile device for merging pictures, creating collages and combining them seamlessly in several clicks.
- With these tools you can not only blend photos but also create a double exposure effect.
- Adobe Photoshop Mix iOS | Android - Perfect for professional use.
Blend Editor iOS - Creates a double exposure effect. Photoblend iOS | Android - Great for Instagram photo merging. Fused iOS - Integrates with many social networks.
Superimpose iOS | Android - Fast and easy blending. Piclay iOS - The best free photo merging app. Improving photos taken with Android or iOS devices will help you attract more viewers online. Double Exposure photos consist of two images stuck together for creating captivating and original composition.
In addition, good photo blending apps also provide photo-editing functions like image cropping, adjusting brightness and contrast. Earlier to create a double exposure effect, you had to use a professional photo editing software but nowadays you can merge and edit images with the help of blending photo apps that can be installed and successfully used on iOS and Android phones.
Split Pic Collage Maker Layout
- Non-destructive image editing.
- Filters applied to specific areas.
- Content-aware fill feature.
- Perspective correction. Can't change the order of layers.
- Adobe Photoshop Mix. Verdict: Photoshop Mix is one of the best photo blending apps for your mobile device.
Moreover, Photoshop Mix has image editing functions, blend modes, and tools to join several images for creating a single composition. You can learn how to use Photoshop Mix by reading my other article on how to make a Double Exposure effect in Photoshop. You don’t need your own photos to learn how to use this app and to practice image blending.
Considered by many users as the best Photoshop mobile app, Photoshop Mix has many sample images to illustrate its capabilities. Its user-friendly interface is well-designed. There is a double-circle button at the top left, and a plus sign amid the left edge.
PicCollage – Holiday Photo Grid & Story Editor
- Suitable for professionals and beginners.
- Many useful tools. Stunning effects.
- Verdict: Photofox is a great Double Exposure photo app, which enables you not only to achieve a Double Exposure effect, but also to perform many other actions for enhancing your photos.
- This is the reason why this handy and creative tool is widely regarded as the best photo blend app for Android and iOS devices.
- The app has a powerful blending feature that allows you to merge several photos without paying much effort.
Except for the double exposure effect, you can also apply other effects or make some adjustments to enhance a picture. Photofox allows users to share the edited images with friends and export their double exposure photos directly to social media networks.
This is one of the good photo blending apps the functionality of which is enough both for beginners and professionals. Creates a double exposure effect . Outstanding image collections. Blend modes in real time.
Can alter the background position. Paid collections. Verdict: Blend Editor is a great blend pictures app that allows you to merge several images for producing a Double Exposure effect. It offers five original image collections and many real-time blend modes so you can implement your creative ideas.
Photo Collage Pro Editor
- It possesses a big library of background and foreground images that you can merge to achieve stunning results.
- The edited pictures can be easily shared on such social networks as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- With this highly functional app, you can create eye-catching collages, well-balanced compositions, etc.
- Great for Instagram photo merging.
- Produces double exposure effect.
Can add a quote to images. Many cool frames to add to your photos. Occasionally slow support. Verdict: Photoblend is a handy blend pictures app that lets you combine various images for achieving original compositions.
Use numerous functions to make your images even more captivating and produce stunning photo mixtures. You can also modify other parameters of your pictures according to your requirements and even turn them in HD format.
You can combine pictures giving them various forms. Moreover, it supports 3D shapes. The app offers a great collection of filters that can be easily applied to an image making it more appealing. This photo editing app for Android and iPhone is an impressive tool for blending a couple of pictures to create a great unity.
5. Pic Collage – Photo Editor
- Integrates with many social networks.
- More than 20 mixing modes.
- Modifies colors.
- Tools for image masking.
- User-friendly interface.
Verdict: Fused is one of the best photo blending apps for iPhone and iPad that will greatly enhance your photo editing experience. This tool offers many unique functions that will let you not only combine photos but also add some special flavor to them.
By merging images with the help of this app, you can create a real work of art. The UI is intuitive and near, and you will need no special training to learn how to use different functions this app offers.
Choose the photos that you would like to merge and then decide which of twenty blend modes will be appropriate for them. The feature of a real-time preview will greatly help you to make the right choice. Moreover, Fused provides users with many other instruments for enhancing colors, drawing or erasing the objects, photo masking, and selecting the areas for blending.
Pic Stitch – #1 Collage Maker
- Step-by-step tutorials.
- Make mask outlines. Masking tool names are absent.
- Verdict: Superimpose X is a blend pictures app that offers a great range of powerful tools for successful photo editing.
- It is quite difficult to master so you need to study the tutorial thoroughly before starting to work.
Superimpose X ensures your iPhone photo editing experience is absolutely enjoyable. If you haven’t used this blending photos app before, first you should familiarize yourself with its layouts and icons, learn the UI and check its large set of tools.
After opening Superimpose X, you will see such icons as Photos, Mask Lib, Colors, Paste, and Sessions at the top of the display. By tapping the icon, you will open a separate tab where you can choose the picture you need to edit.
The best free photo-merging app. Four photo mirrors. More than 40 photo effects. Can work with multiple text layers. Offers 40 picture frames. Paid version is not worth its cost. Verdict: Piclay is a free photo editing app that offers a wide variety of functions such as adding cool effects, the topography or original frames to your images.
- This blend pictures app is very popular because of its stunning double exposure feature that allows you to merge several pictures.
- Moreover, Piclay offers forty impressive effects that can be applied to the images afterward.
- The app also provides you with four modes for mirroring the image horizontally or vertically.
- Additionally, you can also make a four-square or side-by-side vertical mirroring for achieving a more impressive effect.
- Piclay lets you create your own unique masterpiece easily and conveniently.
- It is an app that can easily combine multiple photos into one.The following simple functions are additionally available.- Is has the function to mosaic the image.- It has the function to cut the image.
Added defense logic to prevent crash related to admob when running for the first time after installing the App. Love it it's simplicity. Just make sure all images in mosaic are the same shape as each other.
Great for merging photos! It certainly stitches the images together. Problem is, none of the images stitched end up with their original dimensions. It’s filled will all kinds of odd stretching.The GUI looks like it got hit a few times with the ugly stick, but that doesn’t really affect the overall functionality.Overall, 2/5.
6. PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker and Pic Editor
- Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age.
- Here are some of my favorite free apps that I use to create collages and merge several photos in one single image.
- Available for Apple (iPhone/iPad/iPod) users.
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Reviews: Over 1,800 (as of may 2013).
- Instacollage is a great app you can use to create a picture collage and it’s free!
If you often use this, I recommend you to buy the PRO version for only $0.99. Lots of cool features including unique layouts, amazing effects, borders and frames.
There’s also Instacollage on Android, but it’s a different one. Available for Apple (iPad/iPod/iPhone) and Android (Samsung) users. Requires iOS 5.0 or later for Apple users.
Reviews: Over 270 reviews. If you want to be extra creative, Pic Collage is for you. It has the same features as Instacollage including selecting multiple photos at once, adding text, changing layouts, etc.
Collage Maker – Photo Editor & Photo Collage
- It’s unique features are: .
- You can import pictures from your camera roll, Facebook and Instagram account.
- You are able to share edited photos to your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagramprofile.
- Moldiv is the same as the two apps mentioned above but this one is the best.
The app’s design actually looks professional, which differs from most photo collage apps. Adjust the frame.
Change the frame background. Add text using awesome fonts and effects. Add cute stickers/stamps. You can share your edited picture to: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, other apps and save it to your Camera Roll.
Moldiv is currently available for Apple users only. Picstitch (my very first collage app!). Having a side by side picture app is a must if you like taking pictures.
You can easily insert various images into one without having to swipe who knows how many times. There is multiple “side by side picture apps” you can choose from for excellent results.
The side by side picture apps come very handy when you need to put two pictures into one – just for comparison or to tell a story on popular apps like Instagram.
Layout from Instagram
- But unfortunately, you can’t always have access to such tools.
- Thankfully, with advancement in technology, you have many tools to do so on the go – even with just your smartphone.
- The various side by side picture apps that can help you do that exactly.
- Also Read:7 Best Instagram Collage Apps for Making Awesome Instagram Collages.
- The Pro Review from TechReviewPro.
But the only problem with having so many options is that you don’t know which ones are worth the storage space. The following apps are the most used side by side picture apps on Google Play and ones that I think you’ll like.
With Collage Maker you can enjoy one of the best side by side picture apps out there. This app allows you to create a collage with up to 15 pictures, and you can change the pictures at any time (just as long as you don’t tap on Save).
You can also choose from over 100 layouts and grids to create the perfect side by side picture. The app also offers emojis, stickers, text, filters, and background colors/patterns. The collage categories you can choose range from a grid, freestyle, and multi-fit.