How to Update Windows 11 – 3 Steps
This tutorial teaches you how to update Windows 11 or Windows 10. Get the latest updates of Windows 11/10 OS to experience new features/updates and make your computer run more smoothly. Looking for solutions for more computer problems, please visit the News center from MiniTool Software.
Microsoft continuously releases new Windows updates with new features, updates, security improvements, bug fixes, etc. Keeping your computer up-to-date can make your device perform efficiently.
Check below for how to update Windows 11 or Windows 10 to get the latest updates. In general, Windows 11 will periodically check for updates for your OS and automatically download and install the latest Windows 11 updates. You can also manually check for Windows updates by following the steps below.
- Press Windows + I to open Settings. Alternatively, you can click Start -> Settings to open it.
- Click Windows Update in the left panel.
- In the right window, you can click Check for updates And Windows will automatically check for available newer updates for your device.
- More Windows 11 Update Options:. In the Windows Update window, if you see “You’re up to date”, then it means you’ve got Windows 11 latest update.
- Under More options, you can click Pause for 1 week button to stop automatic Windows update for one week.
You can also click Update history to check the update history of your OS. The Advanced options let you adjust update settings like optional updates, delivery optimizations, active hours, and other update settings.
You can click Windows Insider Program to download and install Windows 11 insider preview builds to experience new features and updates.
A step-by-step guide to downloading and installing Windows 10 in 2022
This post introduces the top 10 free product key finder software.
You can choose a preferred key finder to find your Windows 10/11 key or other products’ keys. Since the new Windows 11 Settings is different from Windows 10 Settings. It’s slightly different when updating Windows 10.
Check the guide below. Press Windows + I to open Settings.
- Alternatively, you can click Start -> Settings. Click Update & Security in Settings. Click Windows Update in the left panel. Click Check for updates button to start the Windows 10 update process. It will automatically check for Windows updates to download and install them on your PC.
- In the update window, more update settings are also available, including view update history, change active hours, advanced options, etc.
- Tip: You can also download Windows 10 Update Assistant to help automatically download and install feature updates on your device.
- Check the list of 6 best free Android emulators for Windows 10/11 PC.
Use a preferred Windows Android emulator to play Android games or run Android apps on PC.
- To check your current version of Windows, you can use one of the two ways below. Press Windows + R, type winver, and press Enter to check your Windows version. For Windows 11, press Windows + I, scroll down in the right window to click About, you will find your Windows 11 version under Windows specifications.
- For Windows 10, press Windows + I, click System -> About, find your Windows 10 version under Windows specifications.
If you have issues about installing Windows updates, you can try the tips below to fix the issues.
Free up some disk space. Restart your computer. Check for Windows updates again. Run Windows 11/10 Update Troubleshooter.
Remove external hardware. Temporarily close third-party security software. Remove the incompatible applications on your computer that cause the Windows 11/10 update failure, and run Windows Update again.
Windows 10 System Requirements for 32/64 Bit
For more detailed troubleshooting steps, you can visit the page from Microsoft support website: Troubleshoot problems updating Windows. You can easily update Windows 11 or Windows 10 by going to Settings -> Windows Update.
How to Update Windows 10 – 3 Steps
Now go to update your OS to download and install the latest updates on your computer. If you are looking for some free and useful computer software for Windows, MiniTool Software has MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, MiniTool ShadowMaker, MiniTool MovieMaker, and more.
This Bluestacks download guide teaches you how to download & install Bluestacks Android emulator to enjoy over 1 million Android games on Windows 10/11 or Mac.
HomeHow toWindowsWindows 10 Free Download Full Version 32 or 64 Bit ISO (2022.. Here we are discussing two methods of windows 10 installation. The first method is to windows upgrade free, and the second is to create an installation disc for windows 10 to install on any PC.
I think it’s pretty easy for you all also.
You can also Upgrade Windows 10 and upgrade your old windows to the latest Windows 10. I always loved the moment when a new OS release came from Microsoft Windows 10. Users were expecting Windows 9 after the previous 8.1, but it was pretty surprising that Microsoft Skipped 9 and released Windows 10.
The current Windows version is Microsoft Windows 10, which has a new look of Metro Style UI (User Interface), and Microsoft had to take a further step to create a Mixture of Windows 7 and Windows 8 to form the latest Windows 10.
How to Check Windows 11/10 Version
If you also want to install Windows 11 on your pc, you need to follow our guide – Download & Install Windows 11.
Windows 10 ISO 64/32 Bit Free Download Full Version – 4 Ways
Also, you can download Windows 11 ISO for testing purposes. So far, Windows 10 has received positive responses from technical groups.
However, Microsoft officially discontinued the distribution of Windows 10 for free. Yes, you can grab a free copy of the Windows 10 ISO file from the web, but that won’t receive any future updates; if you are interested in grabbing a free copy of the Windows 10 operating system, continue reading the article. Name of the software: Windows 10 Technical overview available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions with English mainstream language. Type of Setup: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup:.
Compatibility Architecture: 32Bit(x86)/64 Bit(x64). Developers: Microsoft. OS To upgrade:- You will need Service Pack 1 (SP1) Of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1( Windows installed must be a genuine one; otherwise, no update will avail you).