Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 Repeater, Weather Radio, Weather Station.
- Database contains 4 Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Console manual, Installation manual, Operation & user’s manual, Manual .
- Pages: 56 | Size: 2.6 Mb. Pages: 10 | Size: . Pages: 56 | Size: 2.79 Mb. Pages: 16 | Size: . For Vantage Pro2™ & Vantage Pro2 Plus™ Weather Stations. Davis Instruments, 3465 Diablo Avenue, Hayward, CA 94545-2778 U.S.A.
- • 510-732-9229 • www.davisnet.com. Vertical Scale:. Display Features.
Highlights Click here to learn more about the product.
- Barometric Trend Arrow. Graph & Hi/Low Mode Settings. Current Rain Icon.
- Moon Phase Indicator. Station Number Indicator. Time/Sunrise Time. Date/Sunset Date. 2ND Button Indicator. FCC Part 15 Class B Registration Warning. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
- These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
- This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
- However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
- If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment on and off, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:.
- •Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. •Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- •Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- •Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.