In this tutorial, I will continue to show you way to implement Vue 3 Refresh Token with Axios Interceptors and JWT.
Related Posts: – Axios Interceptors tutorial with Refresh Token example – In-depth Introduction to JWT-JSON Web Token – Vue 3 Authentication & Authorization with JWT, Vuex, Axios and Vue Router.
Vue 2 version: Vue Refresh Token with Axios and JWT example.
The diagram shows flow of how we implement Vue 3 + Vuex JWT Refresh Token example.
– A refreshToken will be provided at the time user signs in.
– A legal JWT must be added to HTTP Header if Client accesses protected resources.
– With the help of Axios Interceptors, Vue App can check if the accessToken (JWT) is expired (401), sends /refreshToken request to receive new accessToken and use it for new resource request.
Let’s see how the Vue Refresh Token example works with demo UI.
– User signs in with a legal account first.
– Now the user can access resources with provided Access Token.