Instruction to Homebrew Windows 10 ISO
Get Windows 10 ISO and install it on your computer, this is a dedicated article for building an up-to-date Windows 10 ISO file on your computer. We’ve listed hassle-free methods to get Windows 10 ISO files for 32-bit or 64-bit machines.
How to install cumulative updates
You can build the latest 21H1 OS ISO on your computer using original files. It’s a script that downloads all the necessary files from the Microsoft server and converts them to ISO files, you will always get the latest version of Windows 10. Choose from x64, arm64, and 32-bit versions. One significant benefit you won’t require is a manual update from Windows automatic updates.
The script downloads UUP files from Microsoft servers and converts them to ISO. 100% safe, original, and tested. 21H2 (Dec 2021 update) get the ISO for build 19044.1288, grab Rufus to create a bootable USB.
- 21H1 (Older May 2021) get the ISO for build 19043.928, grab Rufus to create a bootable USB.
- Recommended: create an up-to-date ISO with integrated updates. 21H2 for Windows 10 is released, the current version is 19044.1682 released on 5/2022.
Build Windows 10 21H2 ISO with Integrated updates
How to download cumulative updates
Windows 10 version 21H2 ISO links (create ISO on your PC, with integrated updates) the build number that you get using this tool is the one you see in this article title which is regularly updated.
Download Windows 10 Version 21H2 64-bit.ISO (English).
Download Windows 10 Version 21H2 32-bit.ISO (English). Arm64 ISO (if you want).
- Need any specific language or edition, mention that in the comment section or send DM to our Instagram page @quicfever for an urgent response.
- Download one of the following according to your computer architecture. The tool creates the latest Windows 10 ISO file in the English language with Pro Edition.
Download Windows 10 Version 21H1 arm64.ISOIMPORTANT: see tool instructions.
You’ll need this guide if you were to create an ISO using the tool. After downloading the right version of tool on your computer.
More Windows 10 resources
Extract the tool (zip file), right-click, and select Extract All option. Open the extracted folder, run UUP_download_windows.cmd file, this script is automated that downloads all the files using an open-source Aria2 tool. This is necessary to download multiple files at once.It doesn’t require any admin level privilege to run.
- TIP: To run this script on Linux, move the file to Home directory and command bash uup_download_linux.sh the same for MACOS.
- This will take some minutes, use a high-speed internet connection. You can see the progress inside the command prompt window and all the files that this tool download is from Microsoft server, so yes, there is no involvement of third-party files.
By default, the tool will start to convert files to ISO once it fetches all required files. If you see some errors in downloading, simply close, and relaunch command prompt.
Build Windows 10 version 21H1 ISO
Once done, LZX compression and other tasks will take place. Updates are merged to the final image, so you always get the latest build version out of the box.
- In the end, the script will compile the ISO and saves it.
- Once you see Press 0 to exit, you’re done.
- You can access the ISO file we just created going to the same folder, congratulation for your home built original and safe operating system image.
- You’re done here. (Optional) Since you can anytime close the command prompt and resume downloads later; in that case, manually trigger the ISO conversion with Convert-UUP file.
- Update: This option is enabled by all downloads from quickfever.comOpen the config file and change AddUpdate value to 2 for a fast ISO creation.
This is a faster process and won’t strain your PC, so the output will be around 4.x GB of 64-bit windows 10 Version 20H1.
Similarly, like installing Windows 10 Lean, where we’ve shown you can use a tool to get original Windows 10 files from Microsoft servers and then automatically convert them to ISO files, it is a conventional and practical method.