Windows 10 ISO images are available for download for everyone. Microsoft makes the ISO files available so that users can download and clean, install / update Windows without any problems.
Product key and installation
Microsoft provides multiple ways to download and install the latest version of Windows. We will discuss the ways in detail in this article. The Windows 10 setup comes in the form of an ISO file. An ISO is a single file containing all Windows 10 installation media. The ISO file can be burned on a USB drive or a DVD drive to make the drive bootable.
You can also extract the contents of the ISO file and install Windows from extracted files. But this limits your ability to clean install the Operating System. You will only be able to install the OS without formatting the primary C drive. There are two types of ISO files. One is the normal Windows 10 ISO file which contains all consumer-level editions of Windows including Home, Pro, etc.
The second type of ISO is the enterprise version of Windows. You can choose the Windows 10 ISO download according to your requirements. You can also download and install Windows 11 ISO files. Microsoft Windows 10 DownloadWindows 10 direct download links. Windows 10 direct download links. Now let’s discuss Windows download methods. Windows 10 Version 21H2 64-bit English (5.5 GiB, 3,521 hits).
Windows 10 Version 21H2 32-bit English (3.9 GiB, 1,892 hits). Download Windows 10 Version 21H1 ISO 64-bit English (5.4 GiB, 152,022 hits). Download Windows 10 Version 21H1 ISO 32-bit English (3.8 GiB, 27,957 hits). Windows 10 Version 20H2 64-bit English (5.7 GiB, 118,165 hits).
Download Windows 10 Insider Preview
Windows 10 Version 20H2 32-bit English (4.2 GiB, 33,878 hits). Download Windows 10 Version 2004 64-bit.ISO (English) (4.9 GiB, 456,724 hits).
- Download Windows 10 Version 2004 32-bit.ISO (English) (3.5 GiB, 55,931 hits).
- Windows 10 Version 1909 64-bit English (5.0 GiB, 456,249 hits).
- Windows 10 Version 1909 32-bit English (3.5 GiB, 31,359 hits).
- The ISOs downloaded from the above-mentioned links contain the following Windows 10 Editions:.
- Windows 10 Home | Core. Windows 10 Home N | CoreN.
- Windows 10 Home Single Language | CoreSingleLanguage.
- Windows 10 Education | Education. Windows 10 Education N | EducationN.
Table of contents
- Windows 10 Pro | Professional. Windows 10 Pro N | ProfessionalN. Windows 10 Pro Education | ProfessionalEducation.
- Windows 10 Pro Education N | ProfessionalEducationN.
Microsoft Windows 10 Download
Download Windows 10 using the Windows Media Creation Tool
System requirements to install Windows 10 Enterprise
Download Windows 10 using Update Assistant
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations | ProfessionalWorkstation.
- Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations | ProfessionalWorkstationN.
- Windows 10 also comes with other SKUs, including Windows 10 Enterprise.
- You will need to download the enterprise edition separately.
- The download links for the enterprise version are listed below. If you already use Windows on your system, this is the easiest way to upgrade to the latest version.
- If the update assistant does not download the ISO file for you, it automatically updates your Operating System to the latest version.
How to Download Windows 10 ISO File?
You will need an active internet connection before the update assistant completes the process. Follow the steps below to upgrade your Operating System.
- Download Windows Update Assistant from here [6 MB].
- Run the executable and click on the Update Now button.
- The assistant will check the compatibility of the latest Windows version with your hardware.
This should be fine if you are using a modern PC. Click the Next button to start the download. It will take some time for the download to complete, and then the installation will start automatically.The system may ask you to restart to proceed with the installation.