- Before you begin
You create it yourself on any Win10 PC with this command:.
- Do NOT copy the System files! Harassment is any behavior intended to disturb or upset a person or group of people.
- Threats include any threat of suicide, violence, or harm to another. Any content of an adult theme or inappropriate to a community web site.
- Any image, link, or discussion of nudity. Any behavior that is insulting, rude, vulgar, desecrating, or showing disrespect. Any behavior that appears to violate End user license agreements, including providing product keys or links to pirated software.
- Unsolicited bulk mail or bulk advertising. Any link to or advocacy of virus, spyware, malware, or phishing sites.
- Any image, link, or discussion related to child pornography, child nudity, or other child abuse or exploitation. Details (required): 250 characters remaining 1 person found this reply helpful ·Was this reply helpful?
- Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback.How satisfied are you with this reply?Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.How satisfied are you with this reply?Thanks for your feedback.
- Hello HSnelson1, I will be happy to help you solve this problem. The first thing is sure that we have the necessary requirements to carry out this process, and for this we need to have: - An internet connection - Sufficient storage space available to save the download on a computer, USB device or external drive.
- - An empty USB or DVD drive (and a DVD burner) with at least 4 GB of free space, if you want to create multimedia content. Any previous content will be erased, so it is best to format the USB first. The second: Now you need to go to this link on the official Microsoft website (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..) and request the download of the media creation tool.
- Microsoft Office products. If you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, we recommend redeeming (installing) Office before upgrading to Windows 10. To redeem your copy of Office, please see Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on your PC. For more information, check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365.
If you have Office 2010 or earlier and choose to perform a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to locate your Office product key. For tips on locating your product key, check Find your Office 2010 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2007 program.