- Before you begin
Open Microsoft Edge browser and go to Microsoft site to download Windows 10.
- Here is the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10.
- Run Media Creation Tool. Click Accept the license agreement. Choose Create installation media for another PC & click Next.
- Select language, architecture, and edition. If you want to create a Windows 10 installation media to repair the current computer, select the "Use the recommended options for this PC" and then click Next.
- If you want to create a Windows 10 installation media to repair a different computer, deselect the "Use the recommended options for this PC" and select the Windows 10 language, edition and architecture you want to download.
Select ISO file. And wait for downloading Windows 10 .
- Once the ISO file is ready, you will see the option to save the ISO file an then you click Finish. Step 10 (Optional). If you have a blank DVD disk on DVDRW tray, click on Open DVD burner to burn the ISO file to a DVD.
- Unlike in previous versions of Windows, you’ll need to use the media creation tool to create an ISO file to install Windows 10. Make sure you have a license to install Windows 10, and then follow these steps:.
- On the Windows 10 download page, download the media creation tool by selecting Download tool now, then run the tool. In the tool, select Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO) for another PC > Next.
- Select the language, architecture, and edition of Windows, you need and select Next. Select ISO file > Next, and the tool will create your ISO file for you. To use the ISO file as a backup for your PC or on another PC, burn it onto a DVD. As featured in:.
- Microsoft Office products. If you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, we recommend redeeming (installing) Office before upgrading to Windows 10. To redeem your copy of Office, please see Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on your PC. For more information, check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365.
If you have Office 2010 or earlier and choose to perform a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to locate your Office product key. For tips on locating your product key, check Find your Office 2010 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2007 program.