How to upgrade to Windows 11 without TPM 2.0
Do you know what an ISO file is? How to download Windows 11 ISO file? How to setup the file and install Windows 11? If you have a negative answer to these questions, the following content will be very helpful. MiniTool Solution introduces the ISO file and shows you how to download Windows 11 ISO file and install Windows 11 on your computer.
- An ISO file, also called ISO image, is a single file that contains everything that would be written to an optical disk, such as a CD, DVD, or Blu-ray.
- It’s the identical copy (or image) of the entire data and the file system found on the optical disk. You can consider an ISO file/image as a smaller sized duplicate of large sets of data.
- There are generally three ways to create an ISO image: use the disk imaging software to create it from optical discs; use the optical disc authoring software to create it from a collection of files; create it from a different disk image file by means of conversion.
The ISO file itself is not useful until it’s opened, assembled, and used.
What Is an ISO File
The Windows 11 ISO file can be used to install (or reinstall) your Windows system. A lot of users are asking about the Windows 11 ISO file download.
Free Download Windows 11 64 Bit Full Version
There are many new features that will be added to Windows 11, the next generation of Windows operating system going to be released by Microsoft.
You need to back up your Windows 10 system or the important files you need on the hard drive before starting to install Windows 11.
In this case, you can recover the system or lost files easily even if any errors occur during the process and finally lead to an installation failure.
Or you can recover only the data (not the system) from a bootable/unbootable computer by using the following tool.
Before downloading the Windows 11 ISO file, you should pay attention to the minimum system requirements of Windows 11 (processor, memory, system firmware, storage, graphics card, etc.) to know whether your PC is suitable for running the new operating system (OS).
Till now, there’s not a set date for the release of the official version of Windows 11. It is said that Windows 11 will be available as a free upgrade for users running Windows 10 currently.
Many users started to search for the Windows 11 32 bit or 64 bit ISO file, which is provided to users for free. You should get the Windows 11 ISO file and upgrade your OS to Windows 11 as soon as possible to enjoy the new and refreshing looks, tools, apps, sounds, etc.
Windows 11 Download Requirements
Microsoft may make the Windows ISO file download a paid action after a given time frame.
You can visit the Microsoft portal to get Windows 11 ISO file for free after the official announcement.
Right now, you should only search for the Windows 11 ISO file download link online and choose a safe one to download the file to your computer. The Windows 10 ISO download is necessary when users want to reinstall their Windows 10 or install a new version of Windows 10.
Here’s what you should do to install Windows 11 on your PC:. Prepare a hard disk or USB flash drive with at least 16 GB of free space.
Download the Windows 11 ISO file Free Full Version to this disk. Make the hard disk or USB flash drive bootable with Rufus or other tools.
(How to make a bootable USB drive?). Please make no alteration and then click on the Start button to get Windows 11 flashed in the hard disk/USB drive.
Remove the hard disk or USB drive from current device and insert it to the computer on which you want to install Windows 11.
How to Check If You Have 32 Bit or 64 Bit Windows 11
Restart your PC and press the boot key repeatedly to access the boot options. Set the bootable hard disk/USB drive as the first boot device and save the changes. Choose time, language, keyboard input methods, etc. Click Install Now.
Follow the on-screen instructions to finish rest steps. Upgrade a Windows 10 PC to Windows 11. You have a Windows 10 license.
- Your PC must have Windows 10, version 2004 or higher installed to run Installation Assistant. Your PC meets the Windows 11 device specifications for upgrade requirements and supported features.
- Certain features require additional hardware. We also recommend that you visit your PC’s manufacturer’s website for information about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
- Your PC must have 9 GB of free disk space to download Windows 11. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
Once the tool confirms the device hardware is compatible, you will be presented with the license terms. Select Accept and Install. Once the tool is ready, click the Restart Now button to complete installation on your computer.
Windows Update in Settings (recommended)
It might take some time to install Windows 11, and your PC will restart a few times. Make sure you don’t turn off your PC. This post includes content for Windows 11 64 bit requirements and how to download and install Windows 11 64 bit OS for your PC. For more computer tips & tricks as well as free computer programs, you can visit MiniTool Software official website.