Windows 11 download links are available here 32bit / 64bit.
Windows 11 is currently the latest version of the Windows operating system by Microsoft that comes loaded with a bunch of extremely advanced features and new changes.
- Microsoft released the Developer Previews of Windows 11 to those are using a latest hardware and who also signed up for the preview program for Windows 11 updates.
- The first Insider Preview was released in late June of 2021, then from 3rd July of 2021 you could upgrade to Windows 11 Dev version.
- But before launching insider preview version of Windows 11, the developer version of Windows 11 was leaked by anonymous person. And it called a leaked version.
- You can also download Windows 11 Leak Version on the internet. Windows 11 is a new operating system that sounds like a very promising step for Microsoft.
It seems like Microsoft is making much more of an effort to improve the look and usability of their operating system instead of focusing on selling features that are really unimportant to people.
- Instead, Microsoft is focusing on changes that are actually worth the time to learn and use. Windows 11 Concept is going to change your computer experience, so let’s check out what you can expect with Windows 11 Update.
- Microsoft has released many exciting new features and improvements to Windows 11 which Windows 10 didn’t. It seems like every time there is a new Microsoft software update; there are a multitude of features and improvements that come with it. Windows 11 is set to be released on July 3rd, 2021, but Microsoft has provided us with an early release data that can help us understand some of the new changes that come with this version of Windows.
- The Windows operating system has become synonymous with excellent performance, stability, and overall quality. It’s so well-known, in fact, that the “Ultimate Windows” series of computers includes a version of Windows that has been optimized for performance and advantage. It’s no wonder that the Windows OS has experienced such a long history of success – it’s one of the best operating systems in the world.
Windows 11 is the latest release in Microsoft’s venerable Windows operating system.
Windows 11 Pro boasts a drastically overhauled user interface that improves performance and reliability. It also features the latest in security, privacy, and a promising new era of connectedness.
- In addition, Windows 11 NT is backwards compatible with previous versions; so you can continue using Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 with no problems.
- Windows 11 Enterprise is free! A new, more Mac-like interface: Windows 11 features a very clean minimalistic look having a rounded corners, amazing transparency, beautiful shades and a fully centered Taskbar and Start menu. Integrated Android Apps in Windows 11: This is the best feature for all type of Windows users specially for Android users because Android apps will be coming to Windows 11 stable version and will be installable with new Microsoft Store through the Amazon Appstore.
- New Minimalistic Sounds Added: Microsoft has added all the new sounds in this version.
Because after the official release of Windows 10 in 2015, there were no significant changes made in the sounds.
- Dark Mode Added: Windows 11 also comes with fresh built-in Dark Mode. Rounded Corners: Pointed corners were the old fashioned, but now windows 11 comes with beautiful Rounded Corners according to new era.
- New Icons and Advanced Widgets: Newly icons are added in this release which will make windows 11 more attractive than the windows 10. It has also latest styles widgets. Brand New Start Menu and Taskbar: In this release you will see a very stylish Centered Start Menu with transparent Taskbar. Multi Tasking: To perform multitask with windows is very easy like split-screen, creating groups of various tasks. Touch Enhanced: As this is the age of smartphones and tablet PCs.
How to Download Windows 11 ISO File 32/64 Bit for Free
- First of all we discuss about that what is TPM 2.0 and is it available on your motherboard or not.
- If you want to check then Download PC Health Check to know whether your motherboard support it or not.If your motherboard does not have TPM 2.0 then follow the below guide to get rid of this for installing windows 11 without any error.
- TPM is a module that performs a cryptographic function, such as producing and storing cryptography keys in its isolated PC module.
- It is segregated from the rest of the computer in the processor so that these encryption keys do not go off on the computer, but they are permitted to perform work on a computer such as file encryption, drive encryption and other authentication or cryptographical activities.
- Download TPM Fix and you will find two files, kindly copy those two files and then go to Windows 11 >> Resources, now paste and overwrite them.Now your Windows 11 will be installed without any problem even your pc doesn’t support TPM and secure boot. Click on this official link for Download Windows 11 and sign in with your Microsoft account and after that download your Windows 11 ISO File Insider Preview (Dev Build).
- After this read the below guide that how make a bootable Windows 11 USD Drive.
- First of all Download the Windows 11 ISO file from the download link.
- Now you need a USB Drive (8GB minimum).You can use Rufus Tool to make your Pendrive bootable. If you haven’t Rufus then download it from the previous link. After downloading launch the Rufus and select Windows 11 ISO file which you just downloaded from the internet.
- Don’t change any other field and keep all as default and then click on the Start button at the bottom.
- After that Windows 11 ISO File will be booted and copied in your USB drive.