How to download the Windows 11 ISO file directly
Want to download Windows 11 ISO file for new OS installation but don't know how to make it? Then you come to the right place. Here, we will show you how to get Windows 11 ISO image for free. Besides, a complete Windows 11 setup guide by using the ISO file is also available.
3. Download Windows 11 ISO Image without TPM
At the end of the article, we offer another approach to help you install Windows 11 without downloading ISO disc image. Microsoft offers different options for installing Windows 11, such as using Windows 11 Installation Assistant, Create Windows 11 Installation Media, and Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO).
Download Windows 11 ISO tool is for users who want to create a bootable installation media (USB flash drive, DVD) or create an ISO file to install Windows 11. Before you begin to download Windows 11 ISO file, prepare the followings:. Stable and fast internet connection. The Windows 11 ISO image is about 5.2 GB in size.
Make sure the computer, USB, or external hard drive that you will use to download Windows 11 ISO file has enough storage space.
If you need to burn the ISO file to DVD, ensure you have a blank DVD disc with at least 8GB. Go to the Windows 11 ISO download page.
Scroll down to find "Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)". Click the drop-down arrow of Select Download and select "Windows 11 (multi-edition ISO)". Next, you are navigated to choose the product language, the same one when you install Windows. Click the "Choose One" drop-down and select your preferred language. Then, click "Confirm" to continue.
How to Check If You Have 32 Bit or 64 Bit Windows 11
Next, verify your download and click "64-bit Download", and the Windows 11 ISO file download will start. The download link is only valid for 24 hours from the time of creation. Since the ISO file is larger than 5 GB, it may take time to download.
You can install Windows 11 directly from the ISO file by mounting the ISO image. This will upgrade your current operating system to Windows 11. But before installing, confirm your device meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11 as listed below:. Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC). Memory: 4 GB RAM. Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device. System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0. Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x. Display: >9'' with HD Resolution (720p). Internet connection: Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home.
Microsoft said, "Installing Windows 11 media on a PC that does not meet the Windows 11 minimum system requirements are not recommended and may result incompatibility issues.
2. Install Windows 11 by disabling TPM 2.0 Check
If you proceed with installing Windows 11 on a PC that does not meet the requirements, that PC will no longer be supported and won't be entitled to receive updates.
- Damages to the PC due to lack of compatibility aren't covered under the manufacturer warranty."
- If crucial data on your computer is lost due to system compatibility issues or misoperations during the Windows 11 upgrade, stop using your disk immediately and turn to EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free to get back lost files.
- Go to check the detailed Windows 11 data recovery guide if necessary. Open Windows File Explorer and find the downloaded Windows 10 ISO file.
- Right-click on the ISO file and choose "Properties". Then, click "Change" on the "General" tab.
- When you see "Open with", select Windows Explorer for the program to open the ISO file and click "OK".
- Right-click the ISO file and select "Mount". Then, a virtual bootable disc will be created.
- Double-click to open the ISO disc image. Run setup.exe to start Windows 11.
- Follow the Windows 11 Setup wizard to complete the installation from the ISO file.
- As mentioned before, Microsoft offers multiple solutions for Windows 11 downloading, including Windows 11 Installation Assistant and Create Windows 11 Installation Media.
- This is the best option for installing Windows 11 on the device you are currently using.