reSAWN TIMBER co. provides CHARRED and non-CHARRED new and reclaimed wood products for architectural specifications for interior wall and ceiling cladding. Our carefully curated offering includes modern finishes on reclaimed woods and newly harvested wood species.
We provide only the highest quality materials milled to our exacting standards and finished in a way that enhance the natural beauty of the wood. Our extensive offering includes solid & engineered construction, CHARRED shou sugi ban, and FSC ® woods. We specialize in meeting the needs of architects, designers and contractors, and providing superior service and guidance in developing your specifications.
Our products can assist you in achieving your project goals in aesthetic, performance and sustainability.
- Contact reSAWN at 215 709 2001 or [email protected] for a price quote or to place an order.
- Vulcan thermally modified wood cladding is created from New Zealand plantation timber and engineered with a patented vertical grain orientation for superior weathering characteristics.
- reSAWN TIMBER co’s Abodo Fine Sawn Face STERLING and EGRET Vulcan Cladding provides a unique, textured surface with beautiful grain depth.
- The fine sawn texture opens the wood grain to allow for optimal coating performance. reSAWN TIMBER co’s Abodo Smooth Face KERERū Vulcan Cladding is made using a proprietary brushing technique during manufacturing.
- Brushing the material opens the wood grain to allow for optimal coating performance. The brushing technique also provides a smooth, modern texture on the face of this unique clear vertical grain modified wood.
- The thermal modification process and vertical grain structure means Vulcan cladding has superior stability and reduced resin content.
- All our Abodo products are FSC certified and come with a 15-year warranty on the Vulcan Cladding. reSAWN TIMBER co.
- chose Western Hemlock for interior applications due to its impeccably straight uniform grain structure, fine texture, and its creamy white to light gold color, which lends itself to a modern clean aesthetic.
- And, it is a great option for an affordable, aesthetically pleasing, high grade, vertical grain material. Many of our interior Western Hemlock clear vertical grain (CVG) designs are finished in beautiful grey tones.
- The palette authentically aligns with the look of exterior wood cladding that has weathered to a silver grey naturally over time, such as reSAWN’s pre-weathered clear vertical grain Western Red Cedar and Alaskan Yellow Cedar designs.
- reSAWN’s Western Hemlock products include three CHARRED shou sugi ban designs — KITSAP, YAKIMA and KITTITAS — and several designs that are non-CHARRED — MASON, GRAYS HARBOR , LEWIS, and SNOHOMISH.
- All products are available for sampling and specification. ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF WESTERN HEMLOCK. From a design perspective it accepts finishes and shou sugi ban charring with excellent results, allowing for modern design aesthetics to be achieved.