To install this pack, do the following:
- Download the file onto your local hard disk.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
About Sound Card Drivers:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that allows computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”
- 16-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources: up to 44.1 kHz to stereo output- 16-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of stereo digital sources: up to 44.1 kHz to stereo output- Audio Inputs: One 3.50 mm (1/8-inch) stereo jack for Microphone In, One 3.50 mm (1/8-inch) stereo jack for Analog Line Out or Headphones PlaybackThis package contains the files needed for installing the Sound driver.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10
Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 144.6 MB
- Sound Card