Advertiser Disclosure While this page may contain offers from our partners, our opinions are our own. Here’s how we rate providers. Allconnect Rating. Xfinity customer service contact information. Getting in touch with Xfinity customer service is easy — you can find customer service contact info for all Xfinity services below. Whether you call Xfinity, chat online or go to a store location, there is a representative available to help you virtually 24/7. Customer Service Hours: Monday — Saturday, 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
The Xfinity customer service number can assist you with all your inquiries. Call Xfinity customer support for: . Billing and payments. Add/remove services, such as TV packages. Check the status of your appointment. There are a few things you will need to have ready when you call Xfinity customer service:.
The phone number associated with your account.
- Your Xfinity account number. If you don’t have the information above, or you are not an existing customer, here is the quickest way to navigate the phone system to get to the correct department, or to reach a live Xfinity representative:.
Xfinity troubleshooting and quick help guides
If you do nothing at this point, you will be asked to select one of the following options in order to continue to an Xfinity representative: Say “Tech support” or press 1Say “Billing and payment” or press 2Say “Other options” or press 3 (Other options include “add service or products,” “remove services or products” and “appointments”)If you do not select one of the options above, you will be prompted to press 0 to get to an live agent.
Say “Tech support” or press 1.
Step 4 – Recovering a Forgotten Username or Password
- Say “Billing and payment” or press 2. Say “Other options” or press 3 (Other options include “add service or products,” “remove services or products” and “appointments”).
- If you do not select one of the options above, you will be prompted to press 0 to get to an live agent.
- Xfinity’s tech support number is the same as their customer service number. To quickly reach a tech support representative, enter the ZIP code associated with your account, then say “technical support” when prompted.
- Call Xfinity tech support for issues such as:. Modem/router not working. Setting up your X1 TV remote.
- Not getting a dial tone on your home phone. (800) 934-6489 (800-Xfinity) . Pay your Xfinity bill by phone 24/7. Find out more info or access your Xfinity Mobile account by calling an Xfinity Mobile specialist.
- Call if you are a new or existing business customer. If you’re phone-averse or just don’t have the time to call Xfinity, you’re in luck.
- Many Xfinity customer service issues can be easily handled through your online Xfinity account.
Ready to order new Xfinity services?
Don’t worry about picking up the phone for these common issues. We’ll show you how to handle them online in a flash. Since the beginning of the COVID outbreak, Xfinity came out of the gate with a swift response to assist its customers, such as waiving late fees and offering unlimited data.
Xfinity has also made changes to their retail locations and technician safety protocol to protect their customers and team members.
How to reach Xfinity technical support
- Find out more about the Xfinity bundle deals in your area by speaking with an Xfinity expert.
- Call now to order new Xfinity service. There are half a dozen different ways to pay your Xfinity bill each month, so choose the method that is most convenient for you. Call Xfinity customer service at 1-800-Xfinity (or (800) 934-6489) to pay your bill by phone.
- Visit www.xfinity.com to make an Xfinity bill payment online. Download the Xfinity My Account app to make an Xfinity bill payment via mobile. Visit an Xfinity location using the Xfinity store locator to pay your Xfinity bill in person.
Manage your Xfinity data usage
- Set up an Xfinity live chat to have an agent walk you through the bill pay process.
- You can also set up automatic bill pay to have payments drafted directly from your bank account.
- Enrolling in automatic bill pay may also qualify you for discounts off your monthly Xfinity bill.
Save time by troubleshooting service issues without having to contact Xfinity customer service. Of course, Xfinity customer support is available 24/7 to help. Xfinity makes it easy to reset your password.
You can change your password via their custom Reset tool, via the My Account page or in the Xfinity App.
Other ways to contact Xfinity customer service
Make sure your new password is at least eight characters, including one letter and one number or special character. Be sure your new password doesn’t include any spaces, your name or any part of your Xfinity ID. To use the Reset Tool, visit xfinity.com/password, enter your Xfinity ID and select how you would like to reset your password.